The house of Boll & Cie was founded in 1853 and established itself as a producer of high-end champagne, supplying renowned wine merchants such as Harrods in London.
After going into slumber for more than a hundred years, Boll & Cie has been revived at the beginning of the 21st century with the aim to re-establish itself as one of the leading champagne houses in Europe.
Already known in the 19th century for its distinctive lettering and ornamental labels, the redesign translates this heritage into a modern visual identity.
- Agency/Creative: Studio Leichtfried
- Article Title: Studio Leichtfried Helps the Renaissance of a Champagne Visual Brand Identity
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Austria
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle, Box
- Substrate: Glass Bottle