Mary is the deliciously low alcohol botanical blend that’s easy on your body, mind and the world. We’re not tea-totallers and we’ve got no agenda to push. Life’s too short for that.
We just reckon, sometimes, there’s too much pressure on us all these days. Pressure to look good, to be in control, be a professional, climb the ladder, lean in, be a patient parent, and a picture of perfection. And that includes the pressure (be it social, emotional or physical) to have a full strength drink when you might not feel like it.
So we created Mary to make things easy, to take the pressure off.
The fresh taste in each bottle of Mary doesn’t require rare ingredients with complex extraction methods and long carbon-heavy journeys. Mary is made with easy to source herbs and botanicals from close by and produced sustainably. The key garden herbs we use are familiar to everyone: basil, thyme and sage. These herbs are blended with botanicals and a light-touch of alcohol to intensify aromas and flavours to create a deliciously fresh, and naturally low calorie product.
With green garden herbs at the heart of our product, we created a brand identity that celebrates the optimism of nature. Bold, pop yellows inspired by the sun and lush leafy patterns layer onto rich green photography. We wanted a brand that reflects the boldness of our product and bring some fun to the world of low alcohol products.
- Agency/Creative: Studio Chong
- Article Title: Studio Chong Create New Brand and Packaging Design for Mary, a Low Alcohol Botanical Blend
- Organisation/Entity: In-house, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Naming, Research
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Spirit, gin, low alcohol, botanicals, product, packaging, bottle, drinks, F&B