Ceres is a pioneering, independent team of experts, motivated by supporting the global agricultural industry to adopt positive change through innovation. Partnering with leaders in environmental conservation CSIRO, Ceres is transforming the industry through the development of new smart technology.
Farmers will now know if their animals are sick, if they have roamed too far, if they are disease affected and the conditions of their land – all while promoting a future of transparency, traceability and sustainability for the global meat industry.
Studio Agriculture partnered with Ceres to develop a strategy, brand, packaging, digital, advertising, icon system and framework to support an ambitious future.
The identity builds a narrative between the protection of animals and ease of tracking them. Ceres is a lens on the land unlocking insight like never before. A guardian of the land and our way to sustain the natural species on our planet.
A design system for change.
The core brand icon developed represents a new perspective, a symbol of precision and control. A simple location marker or a full system of icons, all derived from one chevron.
Core colours come direct from the landscape, calming, varied and distinctive with a photography style that draws on the connection between our planet, conservation and animals.
Working in collaboration with product design, brand elements have been carefully crafted and etched into tag applicators and boxes. All product materials are biodegradable and compostable and made to power a sustainable future.
- Agency/Creative: Studio Agriculture
- Article Title: Studio Agriculture Branding for a New Smart Technology, a Design System for Change
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Australia
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Industrial Design, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Naming, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Box, Case, Tray
- Substrate: Metal, Pulp Carton, Pulp Fibre, Pulp Moulded Fibre, Pulp Paper