Amped is a conceptual craft beer brand which turns up the flavour. Each beer embodies the songs you just have to play loudly, pairing them with specific types of beer to create a playful discovery: Pale Ale is Mr Brightside, the spicy IPA is Firestarter and the Amped Stout is Back in Black. The beer bottles have a reverse thread screw cap so when the consumer opens the bottle they are turning up the dial; releasing the amped-up flavours. Playful details surround the bottle, from volume dials that depict the intensity of the flavours to a sound wave inspired barcode.
The brand comes alive through its various touchpoints; from making consumers rock out when carrying the Amp inspired multipack to playful posters aimed to make you look twice. Ideas are hidden throughout the designs which fuse music and beer together creating an authentic and memorable brand which encourages you to Turn up the Flavour with Amped.
- Agency/Creative: Ethan Brown Design
- Article Title: Student Packaging Design for Conceptual Brewery ‘Amped’ by Ethan Brown
- Organisation/Entity: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle, Box
- Substrate: Glass Bottle