The student concept of the rebranding of the Art Brut Museum “La Fabuloserie”.
Fabuloserie is a place conceived and designed by architect Alain Bourbonnet to house his own collection “art hors—les-normes” (“art outside the norm”). It includes unusual works created by self-taught people. These creations blur artistic categories, destroy boundaries, being at the crossroads of folk art, naive art, art brut, outsider art. Art hors-les-normes goes beyond the standards. The museum was opened in 1983 to the general public in the small town of Disy in France.
The identity is based on outsider typography embedded in plain text. Each of the letters of the font is based on a specific exhibit of the museum. Thus, the corporate identity emphasizes the uniqueness and uniqueness of the genre of art and the collection of Alain Bourbon. The color scheme was also chosen from the main collection of the museum. It was decided to make the style of the museum more modern in order to attract the attention of a young creative audience who can find inspiration in the collection collected there.
- Agency/Creative: Elizaveta Kolosova
- Article Title: Student Identity Concept for the Art-Brut Museum “La Fabuloserie”
- Organisation/Entity: Student
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Agency/Creative City: Moscow
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Identity, Typography
- Industry: Education
- Keywords: museum, branding, art-brut, outsider art, typography
Designer: Kolosova Elizaveta Denisovna