My initial idea was to create a limited edition spice series packaging for Harriston Chocolates and attract consumers into experiencing chocolates filled with spices which are rich and freshly grown in Malaysia.
The structure is a tripack box comes with three different coloured rigid trays, which represent three different spices. The design is inspired by contemporary dotted patterns studied from Malaysia art culture. This art direction symbolizes how the product is made in Malaysia.
- Agency/Creative: Nikki Wong Qi Mei
- Article Title: Student Creates a Limited Edition Packaging Design for Harriston Chocolates Spice Series
- Organisation/Entity: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Malaysia
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Product Naming, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Box, Tray
- Substrate: Pulp Paper