Student Creates a Limited Edition Packaging Design for Harriston Chocolates Spice Series
My initial idea was to create a limited edition spice series packaging for Harriston Chocolates and attract consumers into experiencing chocolates filled with spices which are rich and freshly grown in Malaysia.
The structure is a tripack box comes with three different coloured rigid trays, which represent three different spices. The design is inspired by contemporary dotted patterns studied from Malaysia art culture. This art direction symbolizes how the product is made in Malaysia.
- Design Agency: Nikki Wong Qi Mei
- Organisation/Project Type: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Student Creates a Limited Edition Packaging Design for Harriston Chocolates Spice Series
- Brand / Project Name: Harriston Chocolates Limited Edition Spice Series Chocolates
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Product Architecture, Tone of Voice, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design
- Location: Malaysia
- Market Country: Malaysia
- Market Region: Asia
- Product Category: Confectionery
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box, Tray
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Paper, Mounting Board, Foam Board, Paper