Chewing candies “Mukha Tsokotukha” are not only sweets, but a whole fairy tale in each package. Packaging with insect images creates an amazing atmosphere of fun and joy, making little sweet tooths smile. And the variety of flavors will allow everyone to find their favorite option.
The bright package with giant insects will not leave any child indifferent. The candies are made in the shape of various insects from the fairy tale “Mukha Tsokotukha,” which makes them even more attractive to little sweet tooths. Each insect corresponds to a specific taste: a grasshopper — an apple, a fly — raspberry, a ladybug — strawberry, a butterfly — blueberry.
My task was to come up with a name for a line of chewing candies, the shape of the candies and develop a packaging design.
The logo includes the brand names. And thanks to simple packaging graphics, the manufacturer can easily expand the product range without losing brand recognition. Perhaps in the future there will be new tastes and new insects that will also delight children and adults with their bright colors and unique taste.
The cheerful look and delicious fillings of the candies will make any children’s party unforgettable, and the bright packaging will be an excellent gift for little gourmets. After all, these candies are not just sweets, but a real piece of magic that is always at hand.
- Agency/Creative: Maria Samokhina
- Article Title: Student Concept Packaging Design for Jelly Candies Mukha Tsokotukha
- Organisation/Entity: Student
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Non Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Agency/Creative City: Russia
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: 3D Design, Brand Identity, Design, Graphic Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Bag, Pouch
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: insects, candy, jelly, gummy, packaging design, sweet, kids
Educational Institution: HSE Art and Design School
Curator: Leonid Slavin