An essen is a product that makes it easier to become a vegan or vegetarian. Our goal is to help switch to vegetarianism, veganism, in order to reduce the resources used by humanity. Recently, more and more people are changing their usual diet and are faced with a limited number of recipes and several resources where they can be found. The posters call for using a service with a flexible system of replacing ingredients, it will be useful for vegans, vegetarians, pescetarians and even people with allergies.
A media service that helps people solve the problem of not being able to prepare a recipe by replacing the ingredients with a special database and tips from chefs.
For branding, we drew inspiration from the main idea of the project — replacing the ingredients in the recipe. The ingredients change in the recipe as the letters are replaced by words. Additional graphics are simple minimalistic shapes, they appeared based on the shape of the cut food. For example, we used to fish, blueberries, lemon, strawberries, avocado, pasta, peas, rice and many other food products. The main thing is that the figure is read using shape and colour.
Colours are an important part of the brand, we wanted them to be delicious, appetizing and associated with these emotions. Each of the colours has a corresponding name, for example, our green is not just #4AV15E, but “Aroma Herbs”. The ivory colour is “Vanilla White”. The brand’s new visual interest coexists with a fashion sense to match the preferences of our target groups.
- Agency/Creative: Barabonova Sasha
- Article Title: Student Concept Identity for Essen a Vegan and Vegetarian Resource
- Organisation/Entity: Student
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Non Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Agency/Creative City: Moscow
- Market Region: Asia, Europe
- Project Deliverables: Advertising, Art, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Naming, Branding, Design, Graphic Design, Identity System, Poster Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Design, identity, typography, poster, food, social
Designer: Barabonova Sasha
Designer: Anatoly Nikiforov
Art Director: Postnova Violetta