The project “Village” is a student work, which i made on workshop in HSE Art&Design School. This is the identity for the food delivery. The brand itself was born from the “bulbocka font” font, which I made from potatoes on the lesson on the font. I cut out modular elements from potatoes and assembled a font from them. The task was to create an identity for anything based on a potato font, and I started to think about which theme my font is closer to. I looked at the striped modular elements and realized they were like a rustic fence. So I decided that I would create a homemade food delivery brand.
Using modular font elements, I typed patterns with village houses, fences, forests and plantings. Also i made schematic representation of a farmer with a pitchfork on one of the packages. The Logo also reminds rustic theme. The naming ”Derevnya / Village” is cousy and evoke associations as if they were created by grandparents in a homely village atmosphere.
These patterns became the reason for the identity.
I chose a monochrome, black and white color scheme. Calm, concise solution. Firstly, because food is almost always visible in this package, it is very bright and beautiful and nothing should interfere with it, and secondly, because this is not a completely familiar solution for food delivery, thus I tried to distinguish this package visually within this category.
Typography in identity is modest and delicate, it is in the background, it does not interfere with the main method of identity – the pattern.
- Agency/Creative: Angelina Kopilevich
- Article Title: Student Concept Identity for a Food Delivery Service
- Organisation/Entity: Student
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Non Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Agency/Creative City: Moscow
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Packaging Design, Pattern Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Food Delivery, Service Design, Packaging Design, Pattern, Potato Type, Identity
Student: Angelina Kopilevich