Student Concept for Alluria Fragrance Brand and Packaging Design
alluria is the goddess of seduction, she is elegant, sexy, intelligent and independent. Even though no man can resist anything about her, she does not need no men.
alluria is a fragrance designed for mature and confident women around the age of 25 to 45. The name came from the word allure with a twist of a female name. When I think of the word, I picture women that are so confident and beautiful that people around her just can resist loving her, like a goddess. So I designed the bottle with a streamlined shape to represent the feminine charm, the silk-like layers gently wrapping around to express the elegant and majestic aesthetic.
- Design Agency: Chao-Yi Wang
- Organisation/Project Type: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Student Concept for Alluria Fragrance Brand and Packaging Design
- Brand / Project Name: alluria
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Naming, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Structural Design, Branding
- Location: United States
- Market Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Product Category: Packaging
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bag, Bottle, Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass, Pulp Paper