“Сonstruction mold” is an exhibition of architectural works by Vladimir Shukhov on the anniversary of the signing of an agreement on the construction of a TV tower on Shabolovka.
The style of the exhibition “Сonstruction mold” is built by overlapping display digits in the set on top of each other, thereby creating a grid into which drawings with Shukhov designs are embedded.
A display font was developed that resembles an engineer’s design in form. It is assembled from circles and straight lines of towers, which sometimes intersect each other
- Agency/Creative: Repina Tatyana
- Article Title: Student Concept Exhibition Сonstruction Cold
- Organisation/Entity: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand World, Branding
- Industry: Entertainment
- Keywords: exhibition architecture