Student Concept and Project from the Academy of Art University
Mark John Mangayayam, Elizabeth Khuu, Jihae Gu, Hyunjin Yoon, Academy of Art University – Hint
Background:Driven by our desire to provide the best gourmet food for everyday living, our aim to inspire and excite the imagination of all food lovers. With products sourced and selected from around the globe, Hint is a private label focused on providing natural ingredients for your convience.
Approach:We wanted to approach the food industry differently, it’s not just about what you see. To do this, our research pointed us to an audience that is encouraged to cook for themselves. Hint can be described as an action or the quantity of something. We developed a system that could explain both definitions. Our goal was to create packaging that would engage our audience to cook more and also look good doing it. All of our containers were selected carefully in order to take minimal space and for easy arrangement.
”Created as a student project at the Academy of Art University.”
- Design Agency: Academy of Art University
- Article Title: Student Concept and Project from the Academy of Art University
- Brand / Project Name: Hint Range
- External Design Credits: Elizabeth Khuu Designer,
Jihae Gu Designer,
Mark John Mangayayam Designer,
Hyunjin Yoon Designer
- Product Category: Cupboard Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle, Jar
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass, Wood
- Industry Category: Food/Beverage