Student Concept 2LOOK for Personal Adaptive Contact Lenses by Maria Vishnyakova
We all have a different view on the world and not only because we have different opinions but because we have different eyes. For example, the vision of my left eye is worse then of my right one. For someone these features of vision in both eyes differ so much that it seems impossible to buy correct contact lenses. But it is not true! The 2LOOK brand offers personal adaptive contact lenses. You no longer need to buy two packs of lenses for each eye: one pack for the right eye, and one for the left one.
Color markers (blue, turquoise and green) will help you to understand what material your contact lenses are made of.
It means that you can know how much oxygen they let through. Some people prefer water gradient as a material, some prefer silicone hydrogel or hydrogel polymer. The 2LOOK brand will provide you with lenses of any complexity in the material which suits you the best.
Online store application will help you to choose the right personal adaptive lenses for each eye. 2LOOK also saves your data and you can use it as a medical card.
Using online store application 2LOOK, you can place an order for your personal contact lenses of any complexity. It’s simple: one week — one pack of contact lenses. Inside the package there are 7 individual contact lenses for the right eye and 7 individual contact lenses for the left eye. Just 1 PACK, for 2 different EYES, for 7 DAYS. If you have already bought any lenses, you can simply scan the packaging of your old lenses. Our application will select new ones for you.
- Agency/Creative: Maria Vishnyakova
- Project Type: Packaging
- Organisation / Project Status: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Location: Russia
- Article Title: Student Concept 2LOOK for Personal Adaptive Contact Lenses by Maria Vishnyakova
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Product Naming, Research, Retail Brand Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Blister-Pack, Box
- Substrate: Plastic, Wood