stel+mar Packaging & Branding Design
ZOCA – stel+mar
ZOCA was approached to design the brand identity and packaging system for stel+mar, a premium wine company from Canada. The task was to design a brand identity and packaging system that felt modern, premium and would feel unique within the marked of canned wine. Among those visual key targets for the packaging it was also important that the the identity had a strong connection to thew two co-founders from stel+mar. The mark was inspired by how the co-owners became a partnership through their passion for good wine, family and their horticultural involvement. The letterforms were intentionally dissected; embedding a meaning that at the very core of the mark it is sturdily rooted under a surface of earth, love and hard work. In addition to crafting an identity, a series of packaging and merchandise items were designed in effort to help promote their unique premium wine brand experience and culture.
stel+mar isn’t just premium wine – it’s premium wine made to fit your lifestyle. Sure, there’s a time and place for the pageantry of uncorking and decanting a fine bottle of wine – but is it essential to the everyday wine-drinking experience?
We prefer wine that’s simple, easy to drink and delicious. And we think you will too.
- Design Agency: ZOCA
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: stel+mar Packaging & Branding Design
- Brand / Project Name: stel+mar
- External Design Credits: Creative Director / Jose Garcia, Designer / Jose Garcia
- Creative Director: Jose Garcia
- Designer: Jose Garcia
- Strategic Deliverables: Product Architecture
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Graphic Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Advertising
- Location: Canada
- Market Country: Canada
- Market Region: North America
- Product Category: Wine
- Consumer Packaging Format: Can
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Metal