Spirit In Niagara Small Batch Distillers Brand and Packaging
Spirit in Niagara Small Batch Spirits is a new distiller in the Canadian Niagara region. Not only have they set out to make high quality craft spirits, their underlying goal is to utilize ripe and fallen fruit from their farm and area neighbours’ to make their products.
The reality is that a very large percentage of fruit grown in the world is rejected from the market place because it is either too ripe for the grocery system or sometimes blemished. Also it may have fallen and bruised. The same issue affects Niagara. Consequently the waste and impact on the environment is huge as well as the economic loss to the farmers is painful and increasing. A solution is to use this fruit and so SIN makes all of their spirits from the waste fruit.
Our job was to capture and leverage the rich heritage of the Niagara fruit growing region into a brand that could stand out in the growing crowd of vodkas and fruit spirits while communicating the altruistic approach of SIN.
- Design Agency: Insite Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Spirit In Niagara Small Batch Distillers Brand and Packaging
- Brand / Project Name: SIN Fruit Spirits Packaging Series
- External Design Credits: Illustration by David Jackson
- Strategic Deliverables: Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design
- Location: Canada
- Market Country: Canada
- Market Region: North America
- Product Category: Spirits
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Paper