Special Moves with the WWE Slam Attax Live Trading Game
WowMe Design – Trading game card design.
“ WowMe were briefed by collectibles company Topps, to create designs for their all-new WWE Slam Attax card collection that features everyone’s favourite wrestling superstars.
Whether you’re a fan of WWE Hall of Fame inductees such as Stone Cold Steve Austin & Ultimate Warrior or crazy about current Superstars from Raw, SmackDown Live & NXT all of the stats you need are contained within the Slam Attax Live collection!
Thomas Flower, Managing Editor at Topps, quoted “We’re always very excited when we launch a new WWE Slam Attax collection. With well over 50 hours of wrestling on TV each week, airing to an impressive 15.5 million UK households, it is great to be able to endorse such an exciting roster of WWE talent. We have no doubt that the collection will be a huge hit with fans!”
“There was a big buzz in the studio whilst we were working on this project, we all have a favourite wrestler!” said Paula Hope, Client Service Director at WowMe “the collection features a collector’s binder, starter packs, game mat, mega tins for Legends of the Ring, Women’s Evolution, RAW, NXT and Smackdown Live as well as special limited edition cards” she added “in addition, we developed retailer floor display stands and counter boxes.”
Slam Attax Live launched in July and is available in-store and online now.”
- Design Agency: WowMe Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency Commercial, Published
- Article Title: Special Moves with the WWE Slam Attax Live Trading Game
- Brand / Project Name: Trading Game Card Design
- External Design Credits: Andy White Creative Director
- Production Credits: James Weston Production Director
- Project Type: Consumer Brand Creation
- Strategic Deliverables: Consumer Tone of Voice, Consumer Product Brand Architecture
- Design Deliverables: Consumer Graphic Packaging Design, Consumer Structural Packaging Design
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: Multiple Countries
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Product Category: Entertainment
- Consumer Packaging Format: Flow-Pack, Sleeve, Tin, Wrap
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Metal, Plastic, Pulp Carton, Pulp Paper