Soulage is a brand of artisan tea drinks with a nitrogen infusion method. By targeting the middle-up market, the owner wants to serve tea drinks in bottles but still give a premium impression. The owner also wants the audience to have their own experience while enjoying Soulage tea.
We started the project from defining the name for brand identity. Soulage is taken from the French language which means relief. The name is unique, simple, and gives a premium feel. The selection of this brand name is also to provide a differentiating value with commercial tea brands sold in the market. We wanted the brand name to represent the product’s signature and artisan values.
Logotype is the best solution for choosing the type of logo, considering that the Soulage brand name has given its own uniqueness. Also, as a new brand we want the audience to immediately recognize the brand name without distracting by symbols or illustrations. For new brands, brand awareness should be a major concern, and packaging should have a significant impact on brand awareness and sales. This is the approach that characterizes our agency.
Simplicity and clean design system is a strategy to bring a more premium look to this product. Soulage logotype is king in packaging design, being the main part that appears in front of consumers. This is to make it easier for brands to connect with potential customers.
We chose an opaque bottle to fully support the execution of the design for maximum impact, simplicity and luxury.
- Agency/Creative: Widarto Impact
- Article Title: Soulage Infused Tea by Widarto Impact
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Indonesia
- Agency/Creative City: Trenggalek
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Tea Branding, Tea Packaging Design, Tea Brand Design, Tea Bottle Design, Asia Branding Agency, Riyadh Branding Agency, Dubai Branding Agency
Chief Creative Officer: Eko Widarto
Project Manager: Dwi Irawati