Soikk | Bamboo Socks in Automated Kiosks in Stockholm
SOIKK is a brand of premium urban socks based in Stockholm, Sweden, that designs and manufactures bamboo-yarn socks, which are sold in state-of-the-art automated kiosks.
The brand is inspired by the taste for socks that South Koreans have and Japan’s vending machines, giving rise to the ‘Socks in Kiosks’ concept. The name SOIKK is an anagram that results from reordering the letters of the word Kiosk.
SOIKK seeks to add cool and stylish socks to the world, using materials that are comfortable for the user and sustainable for the environment. Bamboo fiber is a comfortable and eco-friendly material that also has multiple wellness properties.
“Look Good in Your Soikks While Taking Pressure Off Your Feet and Our Planet.”
- Design Agency: fagerström®
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Soikk | Bamboo Socks in Automated Kiosks in Stockholm
- Brand / Project Name: Soikk
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Guidelines, Retail Brand Design
- Location: Spain
- Market Country: Sweden
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Packaging
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box, Tag, Tube
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Board, Pulp Carton, Pulp Fibre, Pulp Paper