Skinka, a ready-to-drink mixed juice brand, introduces its new visual identity to the Brazilian market. Developed by Luiz Carmelo, graphic designers specialised in consumer goods’ brands and packaging, the new design proposes to transmit a more modern, healthy and refreshing perception for the brand.
After diagnosing the previous packaging and running a market research, performed along with the marketing and brand research teams, the project brings new air to the design as a whole, providing a better use of space for the label area. According to the designer, the changes optimize the purchase experience: “the new design proposal puts the fruits under the spotlight, easing the flavour understanding and increasing brand visibility on the shelves.”
The designer, with a career spanning over ten years focused in this market niche, takes part in creating and developing in diverse companies of this segment, with special attention to the food segment.
- Agency/Creative: Luiz Carmelo
- Article Title: Skinka Rebranding Revamps Packaging and Puts Its Chips in New Look
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Branding, Packaging Design, Rebranding, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Plastic