Skincare For Modern Gentlemen
Gent is a concept skincare brand designed for modern gentlemen. A common theme in men’s skincare is for brands to play upon dated stereotypes of what masculinity is or should be. Gent was designed to challenge those toxic stereotypes and present a skincare line that would be approachable, fresh and inclusive to a diverse group of gentlemen.
Finding the right balance was important for this project. The main typeface for Gent has a humanist quality which helps support a design that does not immediately read as overtly masculine. Life can be all too serious at times so to add some whimsy; a mustache was incorporated into the letter “t”. The overall branding and design uses minimal typography and a clean colour palette that appeals to a broad range of gentlemen.
- Agency/Creative: Dane Labelle
- Article Title: Skincare For Modern Gentlemen
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Canada
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Naming, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle, Jar, Pot
- Substrate: Glass, Glass Bottle, Glass Jar