Sir Ernest Shackleton is renowned for his camaraderie and leadership for his adventurous spirit. About one hundred years ago, it was his first time challenging to become the first man to set off traversing Antarctica. Although he failed to complete the mission, he brought all of his men back home safely. A hundred years later, Shackleton’s whiskey cases were discovered frozen in ice, Richard Paterson, world-renowned Master Blender, carried out a painstaking analysis to re-create this antique whisky and used this as the foundation to create Shackleton – a modern Blended Malt with ice in its DNA.
HUEMON was tasked by Legend Wine & Spirits Ltd. to develop a display that could spread the story to the Taiwanese market. FROZEN is proudly designed to showcase the courage of the original story by sealing the bottle physically on top of the Antarctic iceberg. We believe people will bring their own adventurous spirit out after encountering Shackleton and enjoying this wonderful creation.
- Agency/Creative: HUEMON DESIGN
- Article Title: Sir Ernest Shackleton Whisky Display
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Taiwan
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Refinement, Brand World, Branding, Research, Structural Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Product Design, Whisky, Display, Shackleton