Siqueira – Fishing Food Brand
Siqueira is a fishermen company founded in 1991 by the old fisherman Gregório Siqueira. With a vision compromised by health problems, or the fisherman choose the time to stop and create a company for his hobby and passion, become a family business.
The symbol is nothing more than the one in the shape of a fish or vice versa. The format brings a reference to an amulet, a rare jewel found in the sea and of course, the company’s main product.
As cores were inspired by the shallow and deep waters of the sea, make it light to dark. A typography is somewhat traditional for the segment and two versions, the main one being inline.
- Design Agency: Quarto Criativo
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Siqueira – Fishing Food Brand
- Brand / Project Name: Siqueira
- External Design Credits: Art Director, Pedro Renan
- Production Credits: Ilustrations by Vector Tradition
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Naming, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Graphic Design
- Location: Brazil
- Market Country: Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Product Category: Condiments
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box, Can, Tube
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Fabric, Pulp Paper