The warm sunlight fell through the trees, in the ripe red coffee cherries and just the right amount of monsoon and morning dew. Nurture precious gems with floral and fruity aromas and the fertile soil and advantaged micro-climate are not just a paradise for growing coffee
It is also a paradise for birds and wild animals.
To explore the mystery of coffee as a concept and take the birds that inhabit the coffee estate as nature’s beanhunters. Visit the secret places to collect treasures from nature and taste the mountains, streams, the forest brewing sweet goodness.
- Agency/Creative: Lung-Hao Chiang
- Article Title: Single Origin Coffee Selection for Cama Café Packaging Design Created by Lung-Hao Chiang
- Organisation/Entity: In-house, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Taiwan
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Architecture, Product Naming, Rebranding, Retail Brand Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bag, Flow-Pack
- Substrate: Plastic, Pulp Paper