Simon Pendry Creative Crayons Brand Creation
Simon Pendry Creative were asked by their client to create the branding and packaging for a new range of kid’s fruit juice ice lollies to be called ‘Crayons’. The brief was to create a brand that reflected their products very unique shape and fun nature, but also the fact that they are made from real fruit juice and include ‘no nasties’ in their recipes… a big plus point for parents.
Simon Pendry Creative drew inspiration from old-school colouring books for this one, featuring the ice lollies ‘colouring-in’ the entire pack. The side of pack was left as an outline to encourage kids to do a bit of colouring-in of their own and enter their creations into an online competition driving interactivity and engagement with the brand. A lively ‘pun-filled’ tone of voice was developed reflecting the brands light-hearted nature, and to bring a smile to the consumers face. A pretty tasty picture!
- Design Agency: Simon Pendry Creative
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Simon Pendry Creative Crayons Brand Creation
- Brand / Project Name: Crayons
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Naming, Brand World, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Experience
- Location: Australia
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Frozen Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Carton, Pulp Paper