Antonio Nadal is a family owned distillery located in the heart of Mallorca. Their passion for the craft has been passed down from generation to generation in this family owned company. We were asked to create a range of artisanal, limited edition liqueurs, based on tradition and honest ingredients, 100% organic fruits from the rural landscapes which surround the distillery.
The design incorporated a nostalgic, turn of the century look to give the brand an authentic, and genuinely Mallorcan craft feel. It was important to ensure that the new design looked premium, and small batch, yet approachable and inviting to the consumer. The solution inspired by the language and typography of vintage fruit boxes, creates an intuitive link to fruit allowing a flexible naming for future extensions in the range. Intricate detailing and foils, elevate the quality perception and communicates the detailed care that goes into the product itself, while a color system differentiates product SKUs, allowing for better product identification with the target consumer.
- Agency/Creative: Símil
- Article Title: Símil Creates a New Spirits Packaging Design for Antonio Nadal
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Architecture
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass, Glass Bottle, Pulp Paper