Years of experience and expertise have culminated in an unparalleled beverage—Orthodox Vodka.
The No.1 ingredient is natural water. The distillery obtains it directly from an artesian well over 200 meters deep.
The water’s natural Siberian origin makes our products uniquely mild.
The No. 2 ingredient is malt spirit produced using a traditional technique. The selected grain is mashed, mixed with pure Siberian water, saccharified with malt, and—finally—distilled. Malt spirit adds mildness to the drink.
Our heritage and pride come from the history of the Siberian city of Mariinsk and the Mariinsky Distillery, which has deep connections to the Imperial Family. Mariinsk was named after Emperor Alexander II’s wife Maria in 1857. In 1900, the state wine depository was built here by order of Alexander III. This was the origin of production traditions which continue to this day.
We’ve gone back to the basics and made our vodka the way it should be: no extras, only selected naturally effervescent malt alcohol and pure Siberian water.
Company’s identifier is represented in a form of a letter in the line of bottling date identification on the bottle and on the bottle’s cap.
Orthodox is a genuine Siberian vodka produced at a legendary Russian distillery using an authentic Russian recipe
- Agency/Creative: Kingbee
- Article Title: Siberian Deco Vodka Designed By Kingbee
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand World, Branding, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Research
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle
- Keywords: WBDS Agency Design Awards 2020/21