Sew & Sew Contour Series
Sew & Sew’s branding represents a meticulous love for the entire wine process; with patience and precision like needle and thread. Each label design in Sew & Sew’s Contour range represents the terrain of the vineyard in which the wine originates. Featuring matt high-build varnishes over all stitch-work to create a tactile experience for the consumer.
Originally conceptualised back in 2013, the range still is still thriving and expanding today – and now sits as the brand’s premium offering.
- Design Agency: David Byerlee Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Sew & Sew Contour Series
- Brand / Project Name: Sew & Sew - Contour Series
- Production Credits: Printing by Label Partners. Stock by Spicers Australia. Photography by Foliolio.
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Illustration, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design
- Location: Australia
- Market Country: Australia
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Wine
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Paper