Núcleo is a beautiful complex of fourteen apartments and a commercial space built in the Narvarte neighborhood, designed by architect Diego Casanova. Each apartment has a private balcony, terrace, or roof garden. This wonderful complex is conveniently located in one of the most peaceful areas of 987 Cuauhtémoc Avenue. Its modern and avant-garde style combined with the beautiful views it offers makes Núcleo the ideal home.
For this project, we worked on the brand design, logo, visual system, graphics, and applications, which were mainly stationary and editorial documents.
We also designed the sales experience to facilitate the explanation of the project to future clients, highlighting the features of the apartments and mentioning the main attractions of the neighborhood.
The general idea of the design is to reflect the sober, calm, and structured lifestyle that is related to the apartment complex. The whole graphic arises from the same idea inspired by the name: Nucleus, as the center of everything; that’s why in the graphic there are modules, circles, and different elements that are repeated reticularly from an imaginary “nucleus” as if they were expansive waves.
The biggest challenge we faced was to design the ideal logo for the brand so that it would transmit seriousness and confidence, but at the same time feel modern and avant-garde. Núcleo, the center of your life
- Agency/Creative: Manifisto
- Article Title: Services Branding for Núcleo Real Estate Business Created by Manifiesto Agency
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Mexico
- Agency/Creative City: Ciudad de México
- Market Region: North America, South America, Global
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Branding, Creative Direction
- Industry: Real Estate
- Keywords: Real Estate,Architecture,Brand design,Brand identity,Branding,CDMX,Stationery,Editorial,
Manifiesto Mx: Manifiesto Mx