Copper Gulch Rye Whiskey was the genesis of a self-promotion need for our client to “wow” 400 of their largest customers. It was agreed that a custom batch rye whiskey would be created by Thumb Butte Distillery in Prescott, Arizona for the special purpose of being sent to key accounts.
Given the difficulty of distilling a one of a kind rye, Maverick Design (Maverick Engelhart) and Ptchwrk (Jim Arnost) partnered on creating the elements to match the specialness of the gift. We knew that the presentation needed to have style and pizzazz. Creatively we tied the Arizona roots of the spirit into the development of the name, back-label ‘history’ and package design, offering PDU Cable’s customers the chance to savor a spirit created exclusively for them.
- Agency/Creative: Maverick Design
- Article Title: Self Promotional Rye Whiskey Bottle Design for Pdu Cables Customers
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Self Promotional Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Product Naming, Research
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle