Packaging a natural personal care brand that is not just good for you but also for the environment.
Heyday is a personal care brand that offers 100% natural and organic products for women and babies. To build the audience’s trust with Heyday’s products, we needed to be transparent with our product ingredients and mission. An eco-friendly brand that has much more to offer than just its products, Heyday needed to stand out amongst the scores of other brands.
The project involved strategy, brand identity, and packaging design for their period care range. On researching, we found that despite how highly saturated the personal care segment was, consumers were still uninformed about body and planet hygiene. It was necessary to educate them on the importance of using clean products through Heyday’s brand language.
The research helped us identify the target audience as environmentally conscious, aware of the choices they made for their body, and willing to go the extra mile to buy 100% natural products. We realised that we could also only talk about feminine hygiene if we bust the stigma around menstruation. So it was important for the brand to be approachable and smart, while also staying fun and informative.
We refreshed their old logo, developed new brand icons and changed their packaging with a vibrant and fun colour palette to allow consumers to celebrate womanhood and menstruation. We had to be mindful of the brand’s familiarity in the consumer’s mind and yet infuse a new personality to make it more relevant to the times and consumers.
- Agency/Creative: Sejal Agarwal
- Article Title: Sejal Agarwal Creates Packaging for Heyday, a Natural Personal Care Brand
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: India
- Agency/Creative City: Kolkata
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Tone of Voice, Packaging Design, Packaging Guidelines
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Pulp Board, Pulp Paper
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: Sanitary napkins, personal care, natural, organic
Photographer: The G Story