We designed new secondary and distribution packaging for ready to drink premium cocktail – Abrogatto 18. This time, the brief was to create boxes for commercial distribution. We wanted to follow Abrogatto 18’s graphic line by designing modern, minimalistic and typographic boxes; packaging that allows the bottles to continue being the main product. We made sure that the impact that the boxes had on store shelves was unique and strong enough in order for them to stand out in an already over-saturated visual market like that of alcoholic beverages.
One of the specific requirements from the client was to create eco-friendly boxes. We used Liner card, a paper that is created with a high percentage of virgin fibre, that together with the labels, which are also made of paper, and the glass bottles, means that the packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Agency/Creative: Alejandro Gavancho
- Article Title: Secondary and Distribution Packaging for Abrogatto 18
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Agency/Creative City: Leeds
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Experience, Packaging Design, Packaging Guidelines, Photography
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Pulp Board, Pulp Paper
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Negroni, Cocktail, Ready to Drink, Peru, United Kingdom, Negroni, Alcohol, Empaque, Packaging
Designer: Alejandro Gavancho