Sawari Brand Design – Amplifying Brands In This Surplus Universe
Developing the Packaging Design for Foresters
A Himalayan Honey Brand that has potential international appeal for its purest honey. We built the brand from the grounds up— brand naming, visual identity, positioning, packaging and print.
“Red jewels warm from Nature’s heart” – Rudyard Kipling –
Our inspiration came from this poem by Kipling. The majestic Himalayan botanical garden!. We developed the ‘brand story’ through botanical illustrations.
The alpine meadows, wildflowers, including the rare Himalayan blue poppy push out their way out of the thawing soil. These varying life zones support an exciting range of fauna- alluring calls from un-sighted birds.
We rooted the brand story in the history of its origin of Kashmir Forests for its wild flora and fauna from the foothills of Himalayas.
Narrating the experiences of pollination to melting and filtering with its association of culture, the brand story was told across the identity and packaging.
To showcase its purest form, the packaging has been created with a botanical concept.
Packaging Design- Materials
Since Foresters is an extremely niche brand with potential global demand, we at Sawari Brand Design decided that the most effective solution for the packaging would be to design pre-made round board jars with tin cans, choosing eco-friendly and distinctive in look. We designed self adhesive labels for the bottles which will be used in the factory as per the produce. The idea was to maintain the freshness of the honey and get it delivered to the consumer without wasting unwanted time in packaging assembly!
- Design Agency: Sawari Brand Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Sawari Brand Design – Amplifying Brands In This Surplus Universe
- Brand / Project Name: Foresters Honey Packaging Design
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Naming, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation
- Location: India
- Market Country: India
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Confectionery
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle, Box, Jar
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Jar, Pulp Board, Pulp Carton, Pulp Fibre