Gift Ideas: You may have the urge to enjoy these melt-in-the-mouth chocolates all by yourself, yet the delightfully emotional packaging design makes them irresistible gifts!
Chocolate enjoyment made to the highest standards – this is the traditional Sarotti brand’s vision. For over 165 years, the company has stood for high-quality cocoa and particularly careful preparation with a lot of love, expertise and commitment. The brief: this premium character had to be clearly reflected on-pack for these wintertime seasonal items. To this end, the Ha design team was commissioned to create 6 variants and 4 different packaging formats.
Since the pralines are intended as a treat for chocolate lovers not only at Christmas but throughout the winter, the packaging designs couldn’t be too Christmassy. Product and variety names also had to refer to wintertime rather than the festive season. The aim of the relaunch was to create a clear, contemporary packaging design that exudes exclusivity and inspires people to buy the chocolates as gifts.
A broader winter appeal was realised by choosing modern colours such as purple and petrol instead of typical Christmas hues. The very special key visual is now the centre of attention. A playful and striking combination of letters, iconography and product photography, including a wide range of different fonts, combine to form the word winter. The design team has developed a clear, reduced new look which nevertheless achieves a delightfully emotional and wintry effect.
- Agency/Creative: Hajok Design
- Article Title: Sarotti’s Winter Confiserie Packaging Design by Hajok Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Germany
- Agency/Creative City: Hamburg
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Naming, Food Photography, Packaging Design
- Format: Sachet
- Substrate: Plastic, Pulp Board
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Sarotti, Hajok Design, Packaging Design, Pralines, Chocolates, Verpackungsdesign, Naming, Packaging Design Agency
Design Agency: Hajok Design