Sang Noir is the union of two distinct lines: “L’atelier ” and “Maison Art et Beaute”. L’atelier being the Haute Couture branch, Maison Art et Beaute being its cosmetic variation.
Maison Sang Noir wants to be a fresh brand, with an underground spirit, where you have to put its quirky side into perspective. It embodies the notions of elegance, refinement, beauty with the desire not to give in to any compromise, any rule, or any code.
Due to the unstable situation in neighboring countries, young people (generation X and millennials) moving to Luxembourg are rising.
The quality of life is high with the government’s efforts and sponsorship, but people leave Luxembourg to recharge their vitality and positive energy. Cultural content for young people is very scarce. Through the Sang Noir brand, we want to meet the entertainment for young people in Luxembourg. It aims to provide products (clothes, supplements, cosmetics) and places and cultural events for the lifestyle pursued by Sang Noir.
- Agency/Creative: minimalist
- Article Title: Sang Noir Brand Identity System by minimalist
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: South Korea
- Agency/Creative City: Seoul
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: 3D Design, Brand Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle, Box
- Substrate: Glass, Pulp Carton
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: beauty package, beauty branding, cosmetic brand
Creative Direction: Wonchan Lee