As part of its 10th anniversary, Bourgie Hall is looking forward to a celebratory campaign that focuses on the multiplicity of its programming and the musical genres that inhabit its venue. Opened in September 2011, the hall offers a high level of programming, welcoming both Canadian and international musicians. Housed in a church, now part of the Canadian and Quebec Arts Pavilion, Bourgie Hall offers music lovers musical experiences that reflect the encyclopedic diversity of the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts in an intimate setting, bathed in the soft light of early 20th century Tiffany windows.
Through a convincing collage exercise, the number 10 is created by the entanglement of the various instruments featured. These instrumental constructions are combined with a soft colour palette of yellow, pink and green, as well as a visual direction inspired by analog photography, to create a campaign as noble as it is contemporary.
- Agency/Creative: Paprika
- Article Title: Salle Bourgie Saison 21/22 Print Campaign
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Campaign
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Canada
- Agency/Creative City: Montreal
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Design, Device Design, Graphic Design, Poster Design
- Industry: Entertainment
- Keywords: Design, Poster, Campaign, Classic Music
Client: Salle Bourgie