One of the most delicate, beautiful and fragrant industries in Iran is rose picking.
Today, rose watering is no longer the same as in previous years, but using completely mechanized methods.
Many people go to Kashan and Qamsar to see rose-picking ceremonies from all over the country and even the world to see this beautiful ritual and ritual up close.
This product is now used all over the world as a modern product so I decided to present this traditional product to further connect with audiences who are not familiar with the Iranian tradition but who like to make rose water in a stylish packaging. I made a plan.
- Agency/Creative: Taha Fakouri
- Article Title: Rosewater Bottle Design
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Iran
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Retail Brand Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass, Glass Bottle