Roots ⟶ A company specializing in the import of the most authentic and distinctive wines from little-known but promising regions of Europe to Ukraine. The company’s mission is to “expand the wine horizons” — to introduce Ukrainians to the most original wines of Europe: expand the range of already known regions and reveal the unknown ones as well.
Why Roots? ⟶ Because the company stands firmly on the ground: they are aware of the high-quality winemaking traditions & respect the classic grape varieties and wine regions. And at the same time, boldly look forward to new, promising grape varieties, growing but ambitious wine areas.
Concept ⟶ Roots is a brand that makes a meticulous selection of authentic quality wines from different parts throughout Europe to sell it to Ukrainian restaurants. One leading quality about this business ⟶ it centralizes many of these wine brands into one archive along with a lot of useful information about them this collection of wine brands and the know-how springs out of one root. We took that root metaphor and applied it throughout the style.
- Agency/Creative: Brandon Archibald
- Article Title: Rooted to Wine – Branding for Wine Importer Company
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Ukraine
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: wine, branding, logo, identity