Independent Full-Service Creative Agency, RookK/NYC, created new brand identity and packaging design refresh by to drive Hain Celestial brand Live Clean’s velocity in the US Market. Live Clean is a plant and naturally-derived beauty, body and baby care brand.
Founded in 2007 in Canada, Live Clean was created with a simple vision: To make living clean simple and joyful with high-performance personal care products that celebrate beauty while honoring the earth. Live Clean harnesses the natural power of plant-based ingredients to create gentle and effective products that are good for you, your home and the environment.
The brief was to refresh the Live Clean brand identity and packaging design system across the full product portfolio to help drive awareness and trial and lift velocities in the US market.
“This was our 4th partnership with Hain Celestial, having worked on the Bearitos, Dream and Sensible Portions brands in the past, and it was great to partner with the team on Live Clean to really drive home the idea of natural power through a bold icon and simple, yet beautiful, visual hierarchy. Paring back the amount of communication on the front of the package allowed for a bolder, more striking design that really celebrates the natural ingredients.” – Mark Christou, Founder & Creative Partner Rook/NYC
Rook/NYC set out to completely reimagine the Live Clean brand logo while maintaining a simple, clean and consistent ‘brand block’ look and feel across the entire multi-category portfolio and dialing-up their natural, plant-based positioning.
“The new design helped us show retailers that we were updating the brand to streamline the consumer’s shopping experience by highlighting claims and benefits we know shoppers look for when they are trying to navigate the shelf for more natural offerings.” – John Rydzynski, Director Marketing Live Clean
Live Clean’s brand refresh launched in Q2 of 2021 in the US.
- Agency/Creative: Rook/NYC
- Article Title: Rook/NYC’s New Packaging Design for Hain Celestial Brand Live Clean to Drive Velocity in US Market
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Agency/Creative City: New York
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Redesign, Creative Direction, Digital Art
- Industry: Retail
- Keywords: Live Clean, Hain Celestial, Personal Care, Beauty, Body Care, Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Hand Soap, Green, Eco-Friendly, Plant-Based, Cruelty-Free, Natural, Design, Branding, Brand Identity, Packaging, Packaging Design, Tone of Voice, Copywriting, Typography, Logo, Illustration, Graphic Design
Creative Partner: Mark Christou
Managing Partner: Rebecca Christou
Photography: Tony Pierre