Client: Rogob Foodmart — ‘next door’ grocery stores specialized in meat with the deli department and a café.
Task: Brand identity revision, interior and exterior design of the shops.
The major changes both in the brand positioning and the logo were about the FOODMART line. Initially, the business started as a small family venture selling meat and sausages, which over 20 years has transformed into a biggest meat manufacturer company in the country and a grocery shop chain. The dynamic scarlet red symbolizes the connection with the brand’s history and traditions.
The next stage was creating the interior design for 6 retail shops. We focused on natural materials and thus managed to transfer the right mood. Wood, lots of green in the interior. Black makes a perfect contrast background for the meat products and merchandise. The brand style patterns added conceptual finishing to the overall look. A range of eye-catching details, like horn handles, the cart-wheel counter brings the vibe to both the interior and customer experience when interacting with the brand.
- Design Agency: Brandon Archibald
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Rogob Foodmart
- Brand / Project Name: Rogob
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Graphic Design, Brand Guidelines, Retail Brand Design
- Service Brand Application: Architecture, Brand Guidelines, Packaging, Print Brochure, Print Stationery, Retail Design, Retail Display, Signage, Spatial Exterior, Spatial Interior
- Location: Ukraine
- Market Country: Moldova
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Keywords: Branding, Identity, Interior Design, Architecture, Packaging Design
- Industry Category: Food/Beverage, Retail