Rødder Beverage Co. is an Argentinian beverage brand that is expanding into new markets. First with beers and now on the wine industry.
Rødder’s vision is to create high-quality products with a strong personality that are enjoyable in all possible situations, with a special emphasis on nature.
At Rødder it is believed that the land and the place where we live is, above all, the most important thing on earth. This is why the brand seeks to pay tribute to our land and has strong roots in environmental awareness and care for the environment.
That is why we focus on a primitive and undeniable meeting point, a campfire. Where legends, stories, and even knowledge have been shared for thousands of years. “Getting lost was the beginning of the adventure”, said the storyteller when he looked at the fire. Thus, the label invites us to venture out and not be afraid for the future. Inciting you to challenge yourself and those around you. To get out of the comfort zone and give life a taste. The best learning and adventures in life come from experiences.
We were inspired by the psychedelic posters of the 70s. Their impact and gestures were what we needed to transmit a warm fire, which invites us to delve into it and discover what it wants to tell us. The entire typographic proposal is handmade. The labels feature a glow-in-the-dark ink that illuminates what the fire has to say to us.
“Getting lost was the beginning of the adventure”, this new experience begins for both Rødder and any lucky person who could taste this 2020 malbec from Mendoza, Argentina.
- Agency/Creative: Jacomy Mayne
- Article Title: Rødder Beverage Co. Wine Labels Designed by Jacomy Mayne
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Argentina
- Agency/Creative City: Mendoza
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Type Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: fire, illustration, label, letters, packaging, type design, rodder, wine, psychedelic, typography
Creative Director: Roy Mayne
Designer: Santi Pozzi
Account Director: Andy Jacomy