RLK in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina, there’s a premium automobile aesthetic known as RLK. They promise a so much higher quality than the bulk of market competitors by providing a singular and tailored service for every unique car. For them, each car may be a unique work of art that’s inviolable in spite of its age or market value; what matters is that the association between the person behind the wheel and their feelings.
They talk to the inspiration for his or her art as automobile relics.The end result is perfect and unquestionable as a result of everything is completed with tutelage and a spotlight to detail.Positioning.
RLK’s positioning arises to reaffirm its position in regard to competitors, transfer with it an original of ruler and a modern, intelligent and powerful personality.The strategy outlined RLK as a curation of product and workmanship, the merchandise handled are thought-about relics and so the communication of this whole goes against the thought of museums and their curations, process the most component as a seal.
The problem.RLK’s main issues were to bring security and affirm its services because the best within the region. The automotive is extremely worthd by Brazilians, particularly the aesthetic part; nothing fairer than bringing that very same value to the planning of the brand which will lookout of it.
The main objectives to be achieved with the project were: Inflated authority, Differentiation from the competition,Increase within the average ticket.
- Agency/Creative: Rafa Brands
- Article Title: RLK Car Wash and Automotive Detailing
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Florianópolis
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Keywords: art, automotive, brand, identity, branding, car, design, graphic design, Label, logo, minimal
Brand designer: Rafael Veiga da Silva