Rite Aid Pharmacy Rebranding
This branding system targets the pharmaceutical arm of Rite Aid, where complex, visually chaotic language and graphics often confuse the buyer.
Employing visceral translations of physical symptoms and illnesses, this series of packaging aims to deliver clear, simple, and intuitive visualizations of gas, migraines, and diarrhea through distilled illustration and typography.
- Design Agency: Janny Ji
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Rite Aid Pharmacy Rebranding
- Brand / Project Name: Rite Aid Pharmacy
- External Design Credits: Designer: Janny Ji, Photographer: Janny Ji
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Branding
- Location: United States
- Market Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Product Category: Health & Beauty
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Paper