Rita Rivotti Designs The Identity And Packaging For Terracota By Herdade do Rocim
Herdade do Rocim is located near Vidigueira, Portugal. This is a family project led by a couple, both winemakers, who are passionate about the estate and the wines they produce.
Rocim Terracotta was crafted like the clay of the amphorae where it ages, making it unique and distinct from traditional oak barrels. Each bottle proudly displays a medallion hand crafted by a potter (individual piece). The natural texture of this clay piece with the embossed text invites us to touch and discover, while the material itself reveals clues for tasting.
- Design Agency: Rita rivotti
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Rita Rivotti Designs The Identity And Packaging For Terracota By Herdade do Rocim
- Brand / Project Name: Herdade do Rocim Terracota
- External Design Credits: CREATIVE DIRECTION: Rita Rivotti and Pedro Roque; DESIGNER: Pedro Roque
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Naming, Product Architecture, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Graphic Design
- Location: Portugal
- Market Country: Portugal
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Wine
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass, Wood, Terracota