Herdade do Rocim is located near Vidigueira, Portugal. This is a family project led by a couple, both winemakers, who are passionate about the estate and the wines they produce.
Rocim Terracotta was crafted like the clay of the amphorae where it ages, making it unique and distinct from traditional oak barrels. Each bottle proudly displays a medallion hand crafted by a potter (individual piece). The natural texture of this clay piece with the embossed text invites us to touch and discover, while the material itself reveals clues for tasting.
- Agency/Creative: Rita rivotti
- Article Title: Rita Rivotti Designs The Identity And Packaging For Terracota By Herdade do Rocim
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Portugal
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Product Naming
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass, Wood