Break a Leg Theater Works was founded by two lifelong friends who sought to share their love of theater with kids, exposing them to the arts through performances, classes, and coaching. The organization offers kids the opportunity to engage and learn from experienced Broadway and Hollywood talent, while connecting diverse communities.
Inspired by the founder’s story and the kids themselves, we developed a mark that expresses the amazing spirit and imagination of the youth. To further build on the theme of theater while keeping the brand playful, we developed business cards that resemble theater tickets. The brand now has a look that captivates, excites, and is recognized in the greater community and beyond.
- Agency/Creative: Riser
- Article Title: Riser Creates Identity Design For Break a Leg Theater Works
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Research
- Industry: Entertainment
- Keywords: Branding, Graphic Design, Graphic Designer, Branding Design, Design Studio, Brand Design, Creative Agency, Identity Design, Visual Identity, Corporate Identity, Logo, Brand Identity, Logo Mark, Brand Mark