Riser Creates Brand and Packaging Design for Alice’s Sweet Tooth
As a way to satisfy her cravings without the guilt, the founder of Alice’s Sweet Tooth got to the kitchen and created a new kind of meringue cookie made with just a few simple ingredients you can read and pronounce, but bursting with flavor.
She wanted to stand apart from the soft, pastel look in the category, so we chose bold color pairs to represent flavor intensity and grab attention. We combined this with simple yet sophisticated fonts and ingredient illustrations for a look that expresses high-end indulgence.
The result is a design that’s simple like the product itself, sophisticated like its premium ingredients, and bold like its pop of flavor.
- Design Agency: Riser
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Riser Creates Brand and Packaging Design for Alice’s Sweet Tooth
- Brand / Project Name: Alice's Sweet Tooth Brand and Packaging Design
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design
- Location: United States
- Market Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Product Category: Confectionery
- Consumer Packaging Format: Sleeve, Recycled Plastic Container
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic, Pulp Paper