After growing an impressive and loyal following on Instagram, Fit Bake’s founder wanted to take what people loved about her traditional dessert recipes (health-centric, taste-full) and create convenient, ready-to-bake cake mixes and frostings. Think the younger, cooler, healthier version of Betty Crocker. The first line of its kind, Fit Bake’s products pack some hard-earned nutritional claims while still delivering incredible made-from-scratch tastes and textures.
As connoisseurs of all things sweet, we were delighted to help build this Fit Bake sister brand. Craving a bold, cheerful look to disrupt the health aisle, we brought a modern take to traditional-style baked goods, highlighting both taste-appeal and health claims equally. We focused on a visual language that’s both vibrant and celebratory of the amazing texture and deliciousness of each Fit Bake creation.
For the cake mixes, hero product shots highlight oversized “bites” to show off the soft and moist texture. Bright, vibrant colours coupled with enlarged graphic swirls help create an upbeat feel. But the party doesn’t stop there. Cascading sprinkles add a fun finishing touch because life is simply better with sprinkles on top.
The Fit Bake logo is a simple, fresh, fully customized mark that exudes a sense of confidence and optimism through its arched format, playful letterforms, and subtle curvatures that tie back to the graphics on the pack. A simplified monogram “fb” is used as an icon to represent the brand on social platforms.
The result is a brand that appeals to a younger generation with a lively identity and light-hearted irreverence. Each design puts the shopper “in the moment” with irresistible appetite appeal, then seals the deal with bold bold call-outs.
- Agency/Creative: Riser
- Article Title: Riser Create Fit Bake Brand and Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Agency/Creative City: San Francisco
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Branding, Design, Graphic Design, Identity System, Logo Design, Packaging Design, Photography, Typography
- Format: Jar, Pouch
- Substrate: Plastic
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Branding, Branding Design, Brand Design, Packaging, Packaging Design, Food Packaging, CPG, Brand Identity, Visual Identity, Identity Design, Graphic Design, Better For You
Co-founder and designer: Camila Drozd
Co-founder and designer: Paul Marcucilli