A modern AI-powered realty business, Ripply Realty is changing the way you search for your new home. With an always-evolving algorithm and top-notch agents, you can be confident in your selections. No matter where you’re searching for a home, Ripply will be there for you.
Taking a modern, typographic-focused approach imitates the new-age technologic experience of Ripply. With a vibrant color palette and grotesk typeface, this combination will consistently grab and hold the attention of clients. This combination creates eye-catching designs that create head-turning graphics no matter where they are applied. From posters to billboards, all the way to social media or website imagery, their identity will ensure timeless brand recognition.
After a thorough client meeting and competitor analysis, multiple logo designs were crafted embodying new-age technology and personalized service. Client collaboration ensured the final brand identity aligned with Ripply’s vision. A highly collaborative process was the key to this entire project.
The result is a dynamic brand identity that communicates AI-powered innovation and trustworthiness. Comprehensive brand guidelines maintain consistency across all platforms, empowering Ripply Realty to stand out in the real estate market.
With the rapid emergence of AI and AI-powered businesses, Ripply is a leading player in this new space. By crafting this identity with the future in mind, they ensure ongoing client recognition and the benefit of being an early adopter in AI arena.
- Agency/Creative: Chris Letterle Design Co
- Article Title: Ripply Realty Identity Design
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Agency/Creative City: Seattle
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Animation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Graphic Design, Identity System, Logo Design, Motion Graphics, Poster Design, Typography
- Industry: Real Estate
- Keywords: real estate, modern, AI, realty, housing, identity, poster, typography, logo
Designer: Chris Letterle