Retkipulla Raisin Bun Packaging Design for Pulla-Pirtti by Mint Station
Pulla-Pirtti is one of the best-know pastry-bakeries in Northern Finland. I had the pleasure to create packaging and POP- graphics for their new delicious raisin bun Retkipulla (=excursion bun). These buns are just perfect to take away since they don’t have a sugary layer. Which means, no sticky fingers! Since this bun’s secret is purely in its attractive taste, we wanted to wrap them in a colorful and fun way to balance the modest look of the product. They deserve to be seen and more importantly eaten. Naturally, the theme of the illustration respects the name of the product (excursion bun). When you open the bag you will find a little character waving to you in a hot air balloon. Who would not love little surprises. Those are the trilling part of every excursion.
These buns are now available in Finnish supermarkets. To find them even faster in the supermarket environment, we created a POP-ad to be added behind the product bags. This POP-ad is shown in one of the images.
- Design Agency: Mint Station
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Retkipulla Raisin Bun Packaging Design for Pulla-Pirtti by Mint Station
- Brand / Project Name: Pulla-Pirtti Retkipulla packaging design
- Strategic Deliverables: Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Advertising, Retail Brand Design
- Location: Netherlands
- Market Country: Finland
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Bakery
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bag
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic