Restyling Packaging Crackers for Romagna Piada by Cobra Studio
Restyling packaging Crackers di Romagna Piada. Romagna Piada wants to enhance one of the main symbolic products of Romagna, the “piadina romagnola”, through a creative process which, based on the unmistakable traditional characteristics of the product, generates innovative proposals and satisfies the new market trends.
Two product lines, Classic and Bio, red and green; Each taste is represented by a hand-drawn illustration like in old recipe notebooks. A porous ivory-colored paper so that to the touch it can evoke craftsmanship and tradition. A versatile and race typography with hand-drawn illustrations, underline that the simplicity of the ingredients is enough to feel strong emotions. A simple-shaped label positioned at the top of a transparent packaging to enhance its content. Shapes and colors that make you fall in love … with Romagna.
- Design Agency: Cobra Studio
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Restyling Packaging Crackers for Romagna Piada by Cobra Studio
- Brand / Project Name: Crackers di Piadina
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand World, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design
- Location: Italy
- Market Country: Italy
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Packaging
- Consumer Packaging Format: Sachet
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic