Located in Quebec (Canada), Réserve Naturelle is a new wineshop that offers a large selection of biodynamic and natural wines, farm-produced ciders and local micro- brewery beers.
Their desire is to offer authentic products, developed with respect for the environment and to defend winegrowers attached to their land, anxious to produce the most natural wines possible.
Its vocation is to defend these values of ecology, culture, conviviality and diversity, to enlighten you on the profession of independent wine merchant and on the products that they love, in order to show that there are other ways to consume alcoholic beverages: with more naturalness, proximity and transparency.
A Natural Reserve is an area of land managed to conserve wildlife or plant habitat or other natural features.
The goal of this project was to transcribe both the world of natural alcoholic beverage and National preserve parks into a fun and playful brand identity.
Project made in 2021. The wineshop has been opened since November 2021
- Agency/Creative: Julien Roudaut
- Article Title: Réserve Naturelle Wineshop Branding by Julien Roudaut
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Canada
- Agency/Creative City: Montreal
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Design, Illustration
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Wine, Beer, Cider, Farm, Natural, biodynamic, raw, eco, ecology, wineshop
Designer: Julien Roudaut